Education Department threatens K-12 funding
Digest more
Top News
Impacts
The Boston Globe |
Massachusetts school districts are joining educator unions in suing the Trump administration over its efforts to dismantle the US Department of Education.
Yahoo |
State education officials have lost $22.6 million in federal funding that was going to be used to address pandemic learning loss.
Read more on News Digest
Efforts to dismantle the Department of Education came to a head on March 21, when President Donald Trump signed an executive order calling for its elimination. The impacts are still largely unknown.
President Donald Trump’s order calling for the dismantling of the U.S. Education Department has complex implications.
According to representatives of the Princeton Public Schools (PPS) system, the district will not be significantly impacted by President Donald Trump’s decision to close the Department of Education.
Keri Rodrigues, co-founder of the National Parents Union and a mom of four boys with special needs, said she fears dismantling the Department of Education and its civil rights office will mean ...
The University of Tennessee is monitoring the situation as it develops, including the announced changes for student loans.
President Donald Trump recently signed an executive order calling for the dismantling of the Department of Education, leaving many wondering what this change would look like. Section 1 of President Trump’s executive order to dismantle the Department of Education says,
President Donald Trump kicked off the process of dismantling the Department of Education by signing an executive order on Thursday. The move aims to fulfill a longstanding campaign promise and ...
President Trump said his decision to dismantle the Department of Education would give states more power to make decisions about education. Many protestors disagreed.
After Trump's signing the executive order to dismantle the Department of Education, numerous people wonder what will happen to students, especially those with disabilities. Here's what we know so far.
WASHINGTON — Moving to fulfill a campaign promise, President Donald Trump signed an executive order Thursday calling for the dismantling of the Education Department, an agency Republicans have ...
Pa. voters are also strongly against taxpayer-funded vouchers to send students to private or religious schools, the poll said.